Bengal Cats for Sale
If you have searched on the internet: "buy Bengal Cats", "sale of Bengal Cats in Europe", "price Bengal Cat"... You have our doors open, and we are delighted that you have found us, as this is how most people have started their encounter with the Bengal Cat; but let us use in our vocabulary the words you are also looking for in the background: "authenticity", "degree of domestication", "purity of the breed", "natural progress", "artisanal breeding", "education of kittens"... Because our Bengal kittens are:
1- Authentic Bengal Cats of pure breed and the best bloodlines, with excellent pedigrees that makes them not only exemplars but also an example of the Bengal race.
2- Kittens born in a context of respect for the dignity and experience of motherhood of their mothers, who educate their kittens in a necessary context of love that enables small Bengal Kittens to give love to their new owners.
The Bengal Cat is a explosion of life, of freshness, genetically very programmed in their differences with other cats (they love water, it seems as if they do not know fear), and the work we do with our kittens is to channel and adapt all the energy of the Bengal Cat to your home, to live inside your home, and ... most importantly, to your family.
"A luxury scort." We get all our cats to have the attitudes that most people looking for a companion cat look for.
Whenever we offer a cat we guarantee (and demonstrate) that they have been prepared to offer you a truly sweet and charming companionship, and also healthy:
1. The mother, the first educator of her Bengal kittens:
- She has a dignifying experience of motherhood: Choice of the male; care, affection and attention before and after birth; respect for her space and mission as a mother; only one pregnancy a year; scrupulous respect until the natural conclusion of breastfeeding...
2. Our kittens:
- They are free of PKDef and PRAb, genetic diseases widespread among Bengals. Vaccinated, free of Fiv (feline AIDS), Felv...
- They receive breast milk as long as possible.
- They make use of the sand to meet their needs.
- Recognize and use digestive herb for cats.
- Although our cats also eat raw meat, the favorite food of Bengal cats, and truly necessary for the health of their stomachs, they are also taught to eat feed and pâté, both baby and adult, as their main food.
- They have been socialized with cats of other races.
- They differentiate the treatment of other animals and humans.
- They are adapted to the interior of the home, having been raised in the interior of our home.
- They know and play with the main commercial toys for cats.
- They fall asleep on the legs and chest of humans, sitting or lying down.
- They can be held docile (unless they feel like running and playing), and they can sleep in your arms on their backs like a baby.
- They often express their feline affection: purring, little licks, eating from your hand...
🐾 Our breeding is occasional,
so we fit into the legal context of occasional breeding.
🐾 So, we raise the level of exclusivity of our Bengal kittens and we raise the efforts dedicated to their attention and education, ensuring that our bengal cats for sale have the highest level of excellence as pets.
🐾 We make two litters a year:
March-April / October-November
🐾Through our work we also seek to fight for ethical practices:
We prepare each mother so that her experience of motherhood will be a true moment of dignity in the context of her life (one litter / year). The work with the mothers is essential so that the little Bengal kittens can adapt to the most difficult and important canons of all: The home and the affection of their new owners.
The mother's attitude towards us (the breeders) is the first example the little Bengal kittens get of how cats should treat humans. Our bengal cats are:
"The luxury of a perfect company".
🐾 Our prices are not higher than that offered by the market at our genetic level and pedigree, always determined by the beauty of each bengal kitten (between 700 and 1500 €, usually 900-1200). But, thanks to the success of our work, we work with a little waiting list.
🐾We attend requests from all over Europe, moving to any of the airports or stations near Marbella (Malaga, Seville, Granada, spanish area of Gibraltar...) to hand deliver your new kitten.
🐾 We deliver our kittens with all papers in order, contract, health and identification card, vaccines, chip ... and free of any genetic disease common among Bengalis: PRAb and PKDef, as well as viral diseases: FELV and IVF.
🐾We only give out kittens as pets, not for breeding. Sending the pedigree if you neutralize the kitten before 6 months of age.
Somos miembros del Club Felino del Cantábrico (CFDC-173), federado a World Cat Federation (WFC-ES-0324)
(c) Luxury Scort Cats. Copyrighted Material. Todo el contenido de esta web está sujeto a la Ley de Propiedad Intelectual en vigor de cada pais. Reservamos sus derechos.